Welcome to Our Practice
Woolton House Medical Centre is a modern practice offering high quality care to its patients plus a broad and highly prioritised training programme for junior doctors.
Woolton House was built in 1867 as a wedding present to Mr John Cross, a surgeon, and his new wife. From that day to this, the house has been used continually as a medical practice, adapting successfully to the many changes in health care provision over the years.
The practice covers a diverse area but the practice list of nine thousand is mainly located in the suburban village of Woolton, which became part of the City of Liverpool in the early 20th century. Find out more about the Medical Centre...